Whether you are located in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon, or anywhere else, we have you covered!
We round up the best designers, programmers, and marketers in Southern Oregon so that you can have a one stop shopping experience for all of your web and graphic needs. Whether it’s launching an online store to help expand the reach of your existing business or creating an online brand to launch an entirely new venture, Nox Collaborations has the skill set and the answers for you. With years of experience working in high end, eCommerce environments for major international brands and decades of experience creating cost effective solutions for small to medium businesses we can fulfill any need.
So please, browse around, take a look at our work, and determine whether our professional content management, eCommerce, and custom web site packages are right for you. Whether you are located in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon, or anywhere else, we have you covered!
Roxanne C. Theodoroff
Professional Graphic Designer and Web Designer
Manager and Chief, Nox Collaborations
Ph: Ofc (541)787-4085 Cell (541)450-0309
925 SE M Street
Grants Pass OR 97526
- Graphic Designer: Conceptual designing, Print design, Illustrator, Web design, Social Media, Layout Artist, Color Theory.
- Technical: Web technology, Computer technician, Film development for print production.
- Software Proficiency: Adobe CS6 Master Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver, Flash, Acrobat Professional, Bridge, Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro), ProStore, WordPress, CRE Loaded, Big Commerce, Microsoft Office 2010 programs: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, Google Docs and Calendar, Eclipse, Picasa.
- Consultative: Extensive experience working with clientele, Creative Consultant, Corporate Branding.
- Customer Service: Client-oriented, Deadline-driven, Highly motivated for success.
- Artistic: Formally educated, Visually-oriented, Emphasize on design and color theory.
- Marketing: Optimized use of product/service attributes, Comprehensive presentations, Social Media.
- Multitasking: Flourish in handling a variety of duties, Ability to focus on completion/deadlines, Project and Task Management .
- Communication: Excellent oral & written communication, Assessing client input to achieve their goals, Team member.
- Proofing and Editing: Quality Control using all browsers Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera, Testing screen resolutions, Proofing & editing copy for grammar and spelling.
- Armstrong 2020 October 2018 to present
Digital Media Executive
Graphic Designer and Web Developer for all campaign marketing materials for Elect Ken Armstrong for President, Libertarian POTUS campaign. Projects consisting of conceptual designing, print design, illustrator, and web design. Designed logos and graphics in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Designed and developed WordPress website for campaign. In charge of updating website with new content, press releases and videos.
- Nox Graphics May 1999 to present
Grants Pass, Oregon
- Men-Wedding-Rings.com and Just Mens Rings.com Oct. 2011 to June 2013
Creative Director/Front End Designer/Graphic and Web Designer:
Creative Director for 2 large business eCommerce sites (over 1600 products), including all designing for marketing: seasonal banners and ads, product pages, blog sites, and social media.
- HIT Web Design/Heritage Web Design April 2008 to April 2010
Outsourced Senior A Tier Web Designer:
- Fast Server LLC July 2007 to July 2008
Grants Pass, Oregon
Web Designer and Graphic Designer:
- Micro-Trains Line April 2007 to July 2008
Webmaster and Graphic Designer
- Upper Rogue Independent March 2003 to April 2007
Eagle Point, Oregon
Production Manager/Graphic Designer/Webmaster/Sales Representative
- Bridgeview Winery Sept. 2003-March 2003
Cave Junction, Oregon
Graphic Designer/Web Designer:
- Johanna Broadcasting/PAX-TV/KTVC-TV Sept. 1998 to March 2003
Graphic Designer/Co-Producer/Administrative Assistant/Sales Representative
- Rogue Community College-Multimedia Design Major
- Central Texas College-Graphics Design/Business
- Lane Community College-Graphic Design